The Zentools accordion layout displays your content in a simple no fuss vertical accordion. The accordion uses the title of the item to trigger the opening of the accordion which then reveals the rest of the content item in the accordion body.
- Each item is rendered underneath the next one in a vertical list.
- Create layouts within each item that include up to four columns.
- Use the title or category as the first item to trigger the accordion.
- Select whether to load the accordion with the first item open
- Multiple accordions per page
- Position the open / close symbol to the left or right of the accordion trigger
- Choose from 8 different font icons to use as open / close symbol.
This is an example of the default theme for the accordion. It uses the up and down arrow dir icon for the open / close symbol.
The following example uses the flat theme with the open / close symbol positioned to the right. The open close symbol in this example is the plus / minus symbol.
The following example uses the boxed theme with the open / close symbol positioned to the left. The open close symbol in this example is the arrow open up / arrow open down symbol.