Zentools - Carousel
The Zentools carousel is a responsive carousel (resize your browser) that scales to suit the width of your page. The examples below are highlighting the subtle image effects available in the module.
- Responsive: responds to the width of your page (resize your browser to see)
- Display unlimited images from a folder, Joomla or K2 content.
- Determine the base width of the carousel item
- Determine the minimum number of items to display in a carousel at one time.
- When the page is resized the current item is returned to the visible part of the carousel.
- Based on the elastislide carousel script.
Rounded shadow example
The shadow example below is another implementation of css3 to generate a subtle shadow effect on the image. The relevant css is .zenshadow img.
The carousel is displaying a selection of images loaded from a folder.
Rounded images example
The rounded image option uses a simple css3 class declaration to create a slightly round edge to the image. The relevant css selector is .zenrounded img. Please note that this will only render in browsers that are capable of rendering css3 classes.
The module is displaying the image, title, category and text from a selection of Joomla items.
A simple border applied to the images. The relevant css is .zenborder img.
The images in the carousel below are being referenced directly from a folder specified in the module settings.